Brace yourselves and your stomachs for a heaping serving of all things deliciously Disney. From snacks to meals to desserts, the Disney chefs know how to cook up some serious fandom.
Warning: Some readers may experience extreme hunger, tummy growls, and food-craving fatigue. If you experience any of these symptoms, grab a friend and visit a Disney Park today.
1. Popcorn should always come in a themed bucket.
Beep-boop-boop-om-nom-nom. This is the popcorn you’re looking for.
2. Mickey waffles are everything.
Just when we thought breakfast couldn’t be any more important, this happened.
3. Mickey ice cream bars are everything.
Let’s take a quick look at the pros and pros. Pro: dipped in chocolate. Pro: shaped like Mickey. Pro: served on a stick. Pro: delicious.
4. Mickey everything is everything.
Normal-shaped food just pales in comparison.
5. Dining with real humans will never compare to dining with characters.
Sorry, family and friends.
6. Layers on layers on layers + chocolate on chocolate on chocolate = awesome on awesome on awesome.
You can nibble on this piece of art at Steakhouse 55.
7. And if you’re not in the mood for a million layers of chocolate, fresh fruit is a happy, healthy, saving-room-for-a-churro option.
This garden of goodness at Disneyland is bountiful.
8. Life didn’t begin until you had your first plate of lobster nachos.
Cove Bar, you just get us.
9. What’s cooler than being cool? Dole Whip.
Hot day? Perfect weather for a Dole Whip. Cold day? Perfect weather for a Dole Whip. Any day? Perfect weather for a Dole Whip. Perfect place for a Dole Whip? The Pineapple Lanai at the Polynesian Resort.
10. Sourdough bread bowls at Disney California Adventure have convinced you that all food vessels should be edible.
Can bread spoons be a thing?
11. Every day of the year is just a countdown to the next Epcot Food & Wine Festival.
Cheers to eating around the world!
12. Dining at Victoria & Albert’s is on your bucket list.
So fancy! So shmancy! So #artsy!
13. Be Our Guest Restaurant should be the eighth Wonder of the World.
Don’t forget to try the grey stuff. It actually is delicious.
14. There’s no place like Disney Parks for the holidays.
Sugar, spice, and everything meticulously themed.
15. Churros are love. Churros are life.
Come on. Did you expect us to write a food article without mentioning these hot and crispy gems?
What’s your favorite Disney food? Tell us in the comments below!