1) What were the names of the robots in “The Black Hole”?
A) Spin and Marty
B) Old B.O.B. and V.I.N.C.E.N.T.
C) Spic and Span
2) Who was the robot character hosting Innoventions at Epcot?
A) Tom Morrow 2.0
B) Tom. E. Edison
C) Mr. Whizmo
3) Which of these items can be spotted in Wall-E’s home?
A) A Mickey Mouse doll
B) A Rubik’s cube
C) A movie camera
4) In “Treasure Planet,” what actor voiced the marooned robot, B.E.N.?
A) Patrick McGoohan
B) Bobby Driscoll
C) Martin Short
5) How does Mr. Incredible defeat the first Omnidroid in “The Incredibles”?
A) He lifts it over his head and slams it to the ground
B) He tricks it into pulling out its own power supply
C) He confuses it with a logical paradox that paralyzes its onboard computer
6) Which of these Disney film heroes has an evil robot double?
A) Professor Brainard
B) Kevin Flynn
C) Inspector Gadget
7) In “Wall-E,” who provided the voice for the Axiom’s shipboard computer?
A) Sigourney Weaver
B) Douglas Rain
C) Phyllis Diller
Scroll down to see how you did!
1) B — The duo’s names are acronyms for BiO-sanitation Battalion and Vital Information Necessary, CENTralized
2) A — Tom Morrow was part of the attraction from 2000 to 2007; before that, he hosted Imagineer That! on Disney Channel.
3) B — The puzzle cube is the item we see on screen — but we think Wall-E would love a Mickey doll.
4) C — Short provided the voice of B.E.N., but Patrick McGoohan can be heard as the voice of Billy Bones. And Bobby Driscoll played Jim Hawkins in Disney’s live-action “Treasure Island”!
5) B — Apparently the Omnidroid has more brawn than brains.
6) C — Robogadget provides much of the mayhem in the plot of “Inspector Gadget.” There is an evil computer-program version of Kevin Flynn in “Tron: Legacy,” but no robot.
7) A — Sigourney Weaver put her extensive science-fiction film experience to use for her “Wall-E” role.