ABC Family celebrates the spooky season each year with 13 nights of family-friendly Halloween programming – including lots of Disney treats! We’ve combed the schedule for all the don’t-miss viewing for Disney enthusiasts. From a new Toy Story short to some of your favorite movies, there’s plenty here to enjoy during the Halloween season. Pop up some popcorn, break out the candy corn, and get ready for a very Disney Halloween.
- Kick things off on October 19 with Monsters Inc. and Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- October 20 brings Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland and Monsters Inc., then stay tuned that evening for Toy Story of Terror – the new TV special starring Woody, Buzz, and the gang.
- On October 21, you have another chance to catch Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland.
- On October 22, ABC Family’s hit show Pretty Little Liars will turn you into a fan if you’re not one already with an especially mysterious Halloween-themed episode.
- October 24 shows us the spooky side of piracy with Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
- Wrap things up with Hocus Pocus on October 26 or 27 (or watch both nights!).
If you want even more Halloween zing, October 22 brings the series premiere of Ravenswood (it will air again multiple times over the following week). This spooky spin-off of Pretty Little Liars looks fantastic – and very Halloweenish.
Check out the whole schedule to see what other scares are in store, and don’t forget to tune in.