It’s the wee hours of the morning, and yet us Disney fans can’t sleep. Why? Well we’re having one of our nightmares again, the type that only we get. You know what we mean. But just in case you don’t, allow us to illustrate it for you now, in listicle form. Here are some of the recurring nightmares we have about Disney things.
1. Losing a Radiator Springs Racers FastPass
These FastPasses are gold, and accidentally dropping yours is the absolute worst. We know.
2. Scratching Your Frozen DVD
This would mean that you couldn’t watch Frozen whenever you wanted (until your new DVD arrived in the mail), and that would be tragic.
3. Dropping Your Dole Whip
This one legitimately makes us shudder.
4. Buying 8 Vinylmation Only to Get the Same One 8 Times
5. Knowing that You Can’t Really Call the Rescue Rangers
Sometimes some crimes go slipping through the cracks, what are we supposed to do then?
6. Making a Lop-Sided Mickey Pancake
This is just unacceptable to us. We feel like we’ve let Mickey down, and the resulting pancake is nowhere near as delicious.
7. Meeting a Real Life Gaston
Sure he’s super attractive, but he also wants you to stop reading and start producing heirs. This is the real horror story, kids.
8. Forgetting the Words to “Colors of the Wind” at Karaoke
Picture this: It’s your big moment, your time to shine, but you get on stage and draw a blank in verse two. Are the heron and otter friends? You can’t remember. Tragedy ensues.
9. Not Beating Your High Score on Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
Thankfully, you can ride the attraction until you do beat that score, but the shame is palpable with every lost point.
What are your Disney fan “nightmares”? Tell us in the comments!