Everybody wants to be a cat, because a cat’s the only cat who knows where it’s at. Disney dogs are great and all, but recently, we’ve become slightly more infatuated with our feline friends. And by “feline friends,” we mean Thomas O’Malley.
O’Malley’s not your average alley cat. He’s calm, cool, and has a lust for life that’s second to none (which is why we thought it would be a good idea to pass it on). This is Thomas O’Malley’s Guide to Life:
1. Life is a song—sing it!
Sing in the shower. Sing in the car. Just keep singing!
2. Be proud of who you are and where you come from.
He’s Thomas O’Malley, O’Malley the alley cat. And everybody knows it!
3. Don’t talk the talk, if you can’t walk the walk.
Words are only as meaningful as the actions that follow.
4. Eat well.
Close your eyes, cross your heart, and presto! Breakfast, à la carte!
5. And travel often.
Exploration is the cornerstone of life.
6. Make new friends, but keep the old.
Make it a point to introduce your old friends to your new ones. If you love both of them, they’ll love each other!
7. Dance like no one’s watching.
FYI: More often than not, everyone is watching, but as long as you brush up on your moves, you’ll be fine.
8. Always keep your head held high.
Even when you’re feeling low.
9. It’s never a good idea to walk, play, or run across train tracks.
Just don’t do it.
10. Friends can become your family.
Family is defined by love, not biology.
11. Live, laugh, and love deeply.
When you fill your life with love, you’ll always love your life.
Do any of these life lessons apply to you? Let us know in the comments!