When the east wind trades places with the west wind, that can only mean one thing: a blustery day is on the way. Fall is the season for windy days, and they definitely stir things up a bit in the Hundred Acre Wood and in our neighborhoods, too! We put together this survival guide so we can successfully manage those days when the wind is just too windy.
1. Find a thotful spot that’s in a sheltered place.
If you have to do some thinking on a blustery day, it should definitely be in a place that’s wind-proof.
2. Make up a hum.
A little song always makes a windy day better.
3. Wear a scarf to keep warm.
(It could also come in handy if you accidentally become a kite.)
4. Feel free to wish everyone a “Happy Winds-day!”
A good pun never goes out of style.
5. Don’t worry about the leaves that are going. Just watch out for the leaves that are are coming.
Solid advice for fall day.
6. You should probably avoid doing any construction on your house.
Wind + sticks = disaster waiting to happen.
7. Do take time to harvest your garden.
Blustery days are perfect for tending to carrots.
8. Avoid visiting tree houses.
A house built in a precariously high place is probably not the place to be on a Winds-day.
What are some of your tips for surviving a blustery day?