Does your Toy Story fandom go, dare we say, to infinity and beyond? Like any reasonable human being with your priorities straight, you’ve seen Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Toy Story 3, Toy Story of Terror, Toy Story That Time Forgot, Partysaurus Rex, Small Fry, Hawaiian Vacation, behind-the-scenes footage, deleted scenes, concept art, and storyboard sketches. Multiple times.
But does your Toy Story passion go even one step further? If you identify with several of the following signs and symptoms, you may be a Toy Story kid:
1. You have a thing against people in chicken suits.
Those wonky bird eyes cannot be trusted.
2. You involuntarily add a bunch of extra A’s to the word, “claw.”
And for that, you are eternally grateful.
3. There are two types of clouds: an Andy’s wallpaper cloud and a non-Andy’s wallpaper cloud.
It won’t be long before meteorologists and science textbooks catch on to this proper terminology.
4. You are wary of strawberry-scented air fresheners, candles, lotions, anything.
Most of all, teddy bears.
5. When you were a kid, you wrote your name on every toy you had, Andy-style.
Now that you’re an adult, you continue to do so with office supplies. Backwards N’s for life.
6. You wish all pizza delivery happened via Pizza Planet truck.
And that all pizza deliverers were Buzz Lightyear.
7. You truly believe toys come to life the second you leave your room.
And you’ve unsuccessfully installed surveillance equipment multiple times in an attempt to prove it.
8. You count down the days to Toy Story 4. All 837 days.
And you aren’t above counting down the seconds to the midnight premiere you’ll without a doubt attend.
9. Without hesitation, on every occasion, no matter what, you always complete this phrase: “To infinity…”
You can celebrate your status as a Toy Story kid by watching Toy Story 2 tonight at 7pm ET/PT on ABC Family as part of their September “Funday” event!