You’ve had your suspicions: People have been talking about you in hushed whispers. Your family thinks you’ve changed recently. You feel … different. More animated. In short, you think you might be a Disney villain. Don’t worry. It’s a completely reversible condition and can happen to any of us. We’re here to help but first we need to identify for sure that you are, in fact, a villain. Here are the telltale signs:
1. You wear, and/or constantly surrounded by, a lot of green.
2. You’re very ambitious, often letting that ambition blind you to anything else (reason, basic human kindness, etc.).
3. Nothing ever seems to go right for you.
4. You have a pesky habit of speaking your evil plans out loud … a lot.
5. Your henchman isn’t cutting it.
6. You’re exceptionally great a holding a grudge.
7. You might have magical powers, but they’ve come with a price.
8. You’re vain to the point of obsession.
9. You don’t often sing, but when you do, you bring the house down.
10. People are generally creeped out by your presence.
11. You’re a sore loser.
The cure? Pop in a Disney movie and study the hero. Mimic that hero. Let the warmth emanating from that hero wash over you. Soon enough, you’ll be back to your old self!