1. They’re not funny.
2. Or romantic.
3. Or full of epic moments.
4. They never end well.
5. They don’t inspire you to follow your dreams.
6. Or remind you that anything is possible.
7. We don’t see ourselves in them.
8. Honestly, who would want to watch a Disney movie?
9. There’s nothing they can teach us.
… Except that Disney movies do all of these things, and teach us a lot. They have a magical way of meaning something special to everyone: young or old. They represent our childhoods and all the possibilities of the future, simultaneously. So, if you’re ever wondering whether or not you should watch a Disney movie, the answer is always yes. Obviously.