We love all Disney characters. Whether they have an hour of screen time or just one minute, every single one of them has a special place in our hearts. Now’s the time to honor the supporting characters and give them the credit they deserve. Get ready to hear some vital wisdom from a few of our favorites:
1. “Where there is kindness, there is goodness. Where there is goodness, there is magic.” – Ella’s Mother, Cinderella
Always look for the good in people, and magic will follow.
2. “I never look back, darling! It distracts from the now.” – Edna Mode, The Incredibles
Everyday’s a new day.
3. “Most everyone’s mad here.” – Cheshire Cat, Alice in Wonderland
Love people for what makes them unique.
4. “Shake things up! Use that big brain of yours to think your way out. Look for a new angle!” – Tadashi, Big Hero 6
With a little imagination, anything is possible.
5. “Listen to me. I’ve seen ’em all, and I’m telling you—and this is the honest to Zeus truth—you got something I’ve never seen before.” – Phil, Hercules
Your zero to hero moment is waiting.
6. “It’s not what is on the outside, but what is on the inside that counts.” – Merchant, Aladdin
Wisdom from Agrabah.
7. “Life’s not a spectator sport. If watchin’ is all you’re gonna do, then you’re gonna watch your life go by without ya.” – Laverne, The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Don’t wait for things to happen, wake up and make them happen.
8. “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” – Emperor, Mulan
Don’t hold back, let your true spirit shine.
9. “I may not be a doctor, but I know there’s no better cure for a sour face than a couple of boards and some choice waves.” – David Kawena, Lilo and Stitch
When life gets you down, take a deep breath and keep on surfing.
10. “The very things that held ya down are gonna carry ya up, and up, and up!” – Timothy Q. Mouse, Dumbo
Little buddy, big advice.
What’s your favorite bit of wisdom from a minor Disney character? Tell us in the comments!