We live in a world of constant sensory stimulation. Sometimes it can be hard to find a moment of peace. However all hope is not lost. With a little Disney•Pixar inspiration, transcendental bliss is only a couple of deep breaths away:
1. Get in a relaxed position.
2. Close your eyes and take a deep breath.
3. Think of a moment or a place where you have often felt at peace.
4. Perhaps a place that you associate with a happy memory.
5. Become aware of how your body feels when thinking of this place.
6. Allow your body to relax all over.
7. Relax your forehead and neck,
8. Mouth and eyelids,
9. Arms and legs.
10. With every inhale, breathe in positive thoughts.
11. With every exhale, let go of any negativities and tensions.
12. Slowly, allow your body and mind to reawaken.
13. Return to your day in peace and harmony.