Look, we’re not going to tell you who you should and shouldn’t date. But just be warned that if you start to date a Disney fan, you can probably expect all of the following things to happen to you. They may not happen right away, and they may not happen all at once, but we’re willing to bet they will happen:
1. You’ll stop being able to claim that you don’t like musicals.
Your inevitable exposure to Disney movie date nights will change you irrevocably. First, you’ll start tapping your feet. Then you’ll start humming along. And before you know it, you’ll be full-on singing in the shower.
2. You’ll begin talking to animals.
This goes for your own pets, other people’s pets, and even wild forest critters. By the time you notice yourself saying “hello” to the birds outside your window, it’ll already be too late.
3. Rainy days will no longer get you down.
Instead, they’ll be cause for you to happily splash in puddles and yell, “Tut tut, it looks like rain!” with your significant other.
4. Whenever someone asks, “What’s that word again?” you will yell, “street!”
And you will like it.
5. You’ll discover a yearning, deep within the pit of your heart, to spend time in Disney Parks.
Once you’ve uncovered this desire, be warned that it can never again be buried. The only solution is dreaming of visiting the Parks, visiting the Parks, and counting down until the next time you can visit the Parks.
6. Apples will never be the same.
Are they a delicious and solid fruit? Yes, of course. But you might find yourself taking a page out of Snow White’s book and preferring gooseberry, just to be safe.
7. You’ll start collecting things that you didn’t even know existed.
Cryptic words like “Vinylmation” and “Tsum Tsum” will start to mean things to you. Before you’re able to process what’s happening, you’ll have a collection that rivals the size of your significant others’.
8. You’ll discover that you’ve got a dream.
And you’ll start chasing it with wild abandon.
9. You’ll start believing in magic.
And once you believe in magic, your life will never be the same.
You all have been warned.