A group of friends is made up of different personalities: the nice one, the silly one, the smart one, etc. However, there is always at least one person that is basically a real-life Disney princess. They have a great sense of fashion, an adventurous spirit, and an altogether regal presence. Here are some telltale clues to see if that princess is you:
1. You occasionally don’t answer texts because you’re napping.
2. You’re always picking up after those slobs you call your friends.
3. You’re always suggesting a spin class or gym session.
4. You are by far the best baker of the group; your treats are mandatory at all gatherings.
5. You’re known for reading anywhere and everywhere … but swear you’re paying attention to what’s going on, too.
6. You are strangely good with animals and babies.
7. You get ready for parties extremely fast. Like magically fast.
… Not that you need much too look good, your natural smile and a fork will do the trick.
(But, really your hair is always so on point your friends are obsessed with it.)
8. You know that the right path isn’t always the easiest one, and that the fun is often in the journey not the destination.
Are you the Disney Princess of your friend group? Tell us in the comments!