Lilo & Stitch is a modern classic. The story of ‘ohana resonates within all of us. Also, Stitch may be one of the best characters Disney animators have ever brought to life. If you are anything like us, we’re sure you have seen this movie at least 99 times. But there are a few things you may notice when you get to viewing number 100:
– Stitch’s saliva is in the shape of a “D” for Disney!
– Earth is referred to as Area 51.
– When Lilo goes to pick up her doll after she throws it, it begins to smile.
– There’s a Hidden Mickey in one of Lilo’s photographs on her wall.
– Lilo has a Dumbo toy.
– Lilo’s last name is Pelekai.
– The woman at the animal shelter is named Susan Hegarty.
– Lilo and Nani pass a restaurant called “Mulan Wok.”
– There’s a postcard for Walt Disney World in the scene where Stitch is eating the snow cone.
– There’s another Hidden Mickey on Lilo’s wall.
– A113, a reference to a classroom at the California Institute of Arts, is in Stitch’s model of San Francisco.
– There’s a Mulan poster in Nani’s room.
– There’s a Hidden Mickey in the fruit when Stitch is learning to dance.
– A113 is on the fire truck.
– There’s one more Hidden Mickey and a guest appearance by EPCOT’s
– And one more reference to A113 on the gasoline truck.
Have you noticed anything else hidden in the movie? Let us know in the comments!