Disney Villains are evil, malevolent beings who, despite their wickedness, are often very funny. Seriously, can you imagine someone in real life saying something like, “Trust me, my pungent friend”? That’s just rude! We’ve decided to rank some of our favorite Disney Villain burns, enjoying the fact that they aren’t directed at us. See if you can remember these delightful burns:
9) “Fools! Idiots! Imbeciles!” – Maleficent, Sleeping Beauty
Very straightforward and to the point, Maleficent! The brevity of this burn shakes us to our core.
8) “Trust me, my pungent friend. You’ll get what’s coming to you.” – Jafar, Aladdin
Calling someone smelly, and immediately following it with the word friend? That is a roast so dastardly it would send us into isolation forever.
7) “We mustn’t lurk in doorways—it’s rude. One might question your upbringing.” – Ursula, The Little Mermaid
Ursula is the rude one here! This is a pretty passive aggressive comment, seeing as Ursula knows that Ariel was not “lurking” and also knows very well what Ariel’s upbringing is!
6) “It’s called a cruel irony, like my dependence on you.” – Yzma, The Emperor’s New Groove
Sure, this statement is educational, but it’s also very, very mean! Chill out, Yzma!
5) “Memo to me, memo to me: maim you after my meeting.” – Hades, Hercules
Way harsh, Hades! Sure, Pain and Panic are pretty annoying, but they certainly don’t deserve to be threatened.
4) “I am surrounded by idiots.” – Scar, The Lion King
Scar isn’t necessarily wrong here, but whoa. Sometimes, that kind of honesty is best kept to yourself, Scar!
3) “Did you cut your hair? You look fabulous. You look like a fate worse than death.” – Hades, Hercules
Ouch! This comment would send us straight to the barber.
2) “Look in that mirror. I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady. Oh, you’re here too!” – Mother Gothel, Tangled
This burn almost achieved the number one spot because it really makes us laugh. It is a most perfect insult. However, it does not hold the number one spot (which would probably irk Mother Gothel, muahaha).
So now, the moment you’ve all been waiting for. Number one on the list of best Disney Villain burns goes to….
1) Hans from Frozen‘s sideburns!!!!
Truly the most nefarious burns of all time. Need we say more?
What’s your favorite Disney Villain burn? Are there any we missed? Let us know in the comments!