Hi, there! Are you an introvert? Then you’ve come to the right place! Here’s a collection of memes that will speak to your soul, featuring our favorite Disney characters.
1) When the weekend comes around and you know what will probably happen:
Why does this always happen? pic.twitter.com/O9CubM3iKS
— Oh My Disney (@OhMyDisney) March 11, 2017
2) Quiet time is crucial for introverts.
Give yourself the royal treatment.
Posted by Disney on Tuesday, March 14, 2017
3) When you just don’t feel like having social interaction.
4) Especially when it has awkwardness potential:
Posted by Oh My Disney on Monday, March 27, 2017
5) After a long day of socializing and having to talk to people:
It's almost Friday, y'all!
Posted by Oh My Disney on Thursday, February 9, 2017
6) When you don’t necessarily want all eyes on you:
7) Best. News. Ever.
*Sigh of relief*
Posted by Oh My Disney on Saturday, April 1, 2017
'Tis the season for never-ending conversations.
Posted by Finding Nemo on Friday, December 23, 2016
9) Having a crush can be challenging.
Spotted from a mile away!
Posted by One Hundred and One Dalmatians on Wednesday, December 7, 2016
10) Some of your earliest childhood memories involve hiding.
When you got your diploma in hide-and-go-right-now-so-they-don't-see:
Posted by Monsters University on Wednesday, November 16, 2016
11) Sometimes you’d rather just deal with something internally.
12) Loud talkers can be very overwhelming.
Tag your favorite loud person.
Posted by Oh My Disney on Thursday, February 2, 2017
13) Short texts can really get your mind racing.
Oh, no you did NOT!
Posted by Oh My Disney on Saturday, February 11, 2017
14) This is one of the best feelings:
There's nothing more regal.
Posted by Oh My Disney on Saturday, January 14, 2017
15) But when you’re in the mood to go out, you can bet you’ll be prepared!
Strut that stuff and fluff.
Posted by Winnie the Pooh on Tuesday, January 31, 2017
What Oh My Disney memes did you relate to the most? Let us know in the comments!