CINDERELLA SOUNDTRACK GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR: Disney Interactive, 1200 Grand Central Avenue, Glendale, California 91201 (“Sponsor”), is solely responsible for all aspects of this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”).
- ADMINISTRATOR: Ventura Associates International, LLC, 60 East 42nd Street, Suite 650, NY, NY 10165 (“Administrator”), an independent judging organization whose decisions are final and binding with respect to the Sweepstakes.
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for this Sweepstakes, at the time of entering you must be:  a natural person legally residing in, and physically located within, the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (collectively, “Territory”);  18 years of age or older; and  not an employee of Sponsor, or its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies, the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”), nor a household member or immediate family member of any such employee. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. Void where prohibited.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the period commencing at 12:01 A.M. Pacific Time on April 9, 2015 and ending at 11:59 P.M. Pacific Time on April 11, 2015 (“Entry Period”), eligible entrants may enter this Sweepstakes via Twitter as more fully described below. For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Pacific Time and the Sponsor’s computer will be the time keeping device for the purposes of this Sweepstakes. To participate in the Sweepstakes, you must have an active Twitter account (“Account”). If you do not have an Account, sign up for an Account via the Twitter application on your mobile device or on www.twitter.com according to the respective instructions. Creating an Account is free. Once you have logged into your Account you may enter by (1) “following” @DisneyPlaylist; and (2) posting a Tweet along with #CinderellaSoundtrackEntry listed in the message copy (“Entry”). If your Twitter account is set to “protected mode”, your updates/responses will not be visible to Sponsor and, therefore, will not be received by Sponsor, resulting in your failure to enter the Sweepstakes. Each unique tweet constitutes as an Entry. Duplicate Tweets and re-Tweets will not be considered as Entries. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online and/or mobile carrier service will apply. Limit ten (10) Entries total per person during the Entry Period, regardless of your method of entry and regardless of the number of Accounts a person may have.
- ENTRIES: By submitting an Entry, you agree that any Entry you make is not being made in confidence or trust and that no confidential or fiduciary relationship is intended or created between you and Sponsor in any way, and that you have no expectation of any review, compensation or consideration of any type (other than the chance to win the Prizes described herein). You further agree that your Entry will not contain any content that would infringe or violate any right of a third party including without limitation: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation. In addition to the foregoing requirements, Entries may not contain, and Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any Entry that: (i) is sexually explicit or suggestive, dangerous, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, or contain nudity; (ii) promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (iii) is obscene or offensive, or endorses any form of hate or hate group; (iv) defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about Sponsor, or other products, people or companies; (v) contains trademarks, logos or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by others, or advertises or promotes any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses; (vi) contains copyrighted materials owned by others (including music, photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media) without permission; (vii) contains materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other indicia identifying any person, living or dead, without permission; (viii) communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and/or (ix) is in violation of any law or regulation. By submitting an Entry, you hereby grant Sponsor and its licensees, distributors, agents, representatives and other authorized users, a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable (in whole or part) worldwide license under all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, privacy and publicity rights and other intellectual property rights you own or control to use, reproduce, transmit, display, exhibit, distribute, index, comment on, modify, create derivative works based upon, perform and otherwise exploit such Entries, in whole or in part, in all media formats and channels now known or hereafter devised (including on Sponsor’s websites, Sponsor’s Twitter account, on third party web sites, on Sponsor’s broadcast and cable networks and stations, on Sponsor’s broadband and wireless platforms, products and services, on physical media, and in theatrical release) for any and all purposes including entertainment, news, advertising, promotional, marketing, publicity, trade or commercial purposes, all without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of any permission from or payment to you or to any other person or entity.
- LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59 P.M. Pacific Time on April 11, 2015 to be eligible. In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Account is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 4 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Entities, nor any of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in your email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple Accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Void where restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, territorial, local and municipal laws and regulations. Proof of submission of Entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same. Releasees are not responsible for any changes or unavailability of the Twitter service that may interfere with the Sweepstakes (including any limitations, any restrictions, or any conditions on Sponsor’s ability to use Twitter for the Sweepstakes as set forth herein) or ability of entrant to timely enter, receive notices or communicate with Sponsor via Twitter, in which case Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may terminate or modify the Sweepstakes.
- PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Five (5) winners (“Winner”) will receive the prize consisting of one (1) CD of the soundtrack for Cinderella (released on 3/10/15) – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack – (“Prize”). ARV of Prize: $13.98. Total ARV of all Prizes: $69.90. Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. Only the number of Prizes stated in these Rules is available to be won. Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received and prizes are validly claimed.
- SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS/ODDS OF WINNING: On or about April 13, 2015, potential Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received. The odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible Entries received. On or about April 13, 2015, Sponsor will notify potential Winners via Twitter direct message or by posting a comment to potential Winners’ Entries on Twitter. Upon initial notification by Sponsor, potential Winners will need to provide his/her contact information (email and/or phone number), as requested by Sponsor, as follows: [a] if Sponsor notifies potential Winners via Twitter direct message, potential Winners must respond to Sponsor’s Twitter direct message with his/her contact information, or [b] if Sponsor posts a comment to Winners’ Entries on Twitter, Winners must contact Sponsor at the email address or phone number provided by Sponsor and provide Sponsor with their contact information. Failure to respond to the Sponsor within three (3) business days of Sponsor’s first notification attempt, or return of Sponsor’s notification message as undeliverable after two (2) attempts may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate potential Winner, time permitting. Prizes will be awarded, provided they are validly claimed by April 16, 2015, after which Sponsor will make reasonable efforts to select an alternate winner, time permitting. Sponsor is not responsible for changes to the Twitter direct message feature, the Twitter comment function or email functionality issues that may interfere with winner notification. Potential Winners must meet all eligibility requirements. Potential Winners may be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within five (5) calendar days of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited). At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification and forfeiture of the Prize may result from any of the following: [a] potential Winner’s failure to respond to Sponsor within three (3) business days of Sponsor’s first notification attempt; [b] the return of Sponsor’s notification message as undeliverable after two (2) attempts; [c] potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of eligibility; [d] potential Winner’s failure to validly claim the Prize by April 16, 2015; and [e] any other non-compliance with these Rules. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winners.
- RULES & WINNERS’ LIST: For a copy of these Rules (before April 11, 2015) or for the name of Winners (after April 16, 2015) send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Cinderella Soundtrack Giveaway, c/o Ventura Associates, 60 East 42nd Street, Suite 650, Dept. BW, NYC, NY 10165.
Any trademarks or copyrights used in these Rules are the property of their owners, and the owners are not affiliated with nor a sponsor of this Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter.