In case you missed it, the new trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales aired during the big game today, and we are so thankful we are here to tell the tale, because it was incredible! We’ve been waiting for this moment ever since we saw the first teaser a few months ago. Take a look:
Here are a few thoughts we had while watching:
1. Here we go.
No doubt this is going to be epic.
2. AAAH! What is UP with that bird? Is it … alive?
WHERE DID IT GO? AAAH! (We actually jumped when it reappeared.)
3. There are some spooky things happening to these boats!
4. Wow. Barbossa’s eyes are bluer than the ocean.
Have you ever seen a pair of baby blues like this? We haven’t.
5. You know what’s better than swimming through water? Running on water!
That would be an incredible skill to have—though we’d prefer not to be undead while doing it.
6. Can Memorial Day come any sooner?
7. So. Many. Ghost. People.
8. Ghost. Sharks. Ghost. Sharks. Ghost!!! Sharks!!!
9. Captain Jack Sparrow is covered in mud and we’re certain it has something to do with shenanigans.
10. This is going to be an incredible fantasy adventure epic and we can’t wait!
What did you think of the new trailer? Let us know in the comments!