Over the weekend, we had the awesome opportunity to head to New York City and visit Toy Fair 2017! We had an amazing time looking at toys, playing with toys, and taking pictures of toys. (There were a lot of toys.) Check out some of our favorite awesome, adorable, and super cool Disney, Disney•Pixar, Marvel, and Star Wars toys from Toy Fair!
1. These Beauty and the Beast Figures from Hasbro are truly adorable! Lumiere, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, Chip, and Plumette are truly perfection.
2. These otherworldly adorable Guardians of the Galaxy, Vol. 2 Pint Size Heroes from Funko are way too cute. Of course, we’re a sucker for anything that involves Baby Groot, but even Drax is adorable in pint-size form!
3. Not only is this Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Rose Jewelry Box from Jakks Pacific useful, but it’s incredibly stylish and cool as well! It comes with a ring and has room for more jewelry. Also, the rose glows and blooms, and the case plays songs from the movie when it opens! Super cool.
4. These Star Wars 40th Anniversary Action Figures from Hasbro were some of the coolest things we saw at Toy Fair. They pay homage to the original line of action figures from 1977, right down to the lineup and the original Kenner Toys packaging. These are sure to be must-have collector’s items for any Star Wars fan.
5. Is it possible to be cuter than these Disney and Disney•Pixar Kawaii Cubes from Wish Holdings? We’re in love and absolutely need every single one of them.
6. This Rapunzel Journal from Jakks Pacific and inspired by Tangled: The Series is pretty much perfect. The art style is just like Rapunzel’s drawings, and the bookmark looks like her hair!
7. These Disney and Disney•Pixar Pint Size Heroes from Funko are what dreams are made of. We have to assume, because they’re a dream come true.
8. We absolutely adore this Rapunzel and Maximus Doll Set from Hasbro inspired by Tangled: The Series. Finally, we can brush her hair!
9. Yo-ho, yo-ho an adorable LEGO life for these Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales LEGO Brick Headz! Captain Jack Sparrow and Captain Salazar have (definitely) never been cuter!
10. How great are these Disney Hand Puppets from Folkmanis? Featuring classic Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto, and Donald Duck, these puppets are sure to be a hit.
11. This toy is truly magic! Dance Code Belle from Hasbro connects to mobile devices via an app and allows you to program custom dance moves! Truly awesome.
12. You’re going to flip for this: Dancing Baby Groot from Hasbro!! Yes, they really are that cute in-person. Groot will not only dance to songs programmed into the toy, but will also dance to any song you play! We need several, please.
13. The Little Mermaid Playset from LEGO lets you build Ariel’s undersea kingdom for endless fun. Come for the awesome underwater bricks, stay for the Flounder mini-figure.
14. Make way, make way for this Ceremonial Dress Moana Doll from Hasbro! This elegant doll features Moana’s awesome ceremonial wear and lets you recreate some of the movie’s best moments.
15. New, and not at all alarming, are these Beauty and the Beast Pop! and Dorbz Figures from Funko. Once again, we really, really need all of them.
16. Another set you’ll want every one of: these Disney Princess Dress-Up Figures from Hasbro. More, please!
17. We couldn’t have a Toy Fair recap without Tsum Tsum! Our favorite of Jakks Pacific’s many Tsum Tsum toys is this Tsum Tsum “The Palace of Agrabah” set inspired by Aladdin.
18. You’ll never want to let this toy go! This Let it Snow Elsa Playset from Hasbro inspired by Frozen is officially the coolest (pun intended). Put ice cubes in the top, crank the handle, and snow falls on Elsa, changing her dress color! Amazing!
Which of these Disney toys from Toy Fair 2017 was your favorite? Tell us in the comments!