The cast of Beauty and the Beast is having a whole lot of fun on their current press tour, and the fun continues in this new BuzzFeed Celeb video interview with Emma Watson, where she answers fan questions while surrounded by the most adorable kittens we have ever seen!
Here are some things we learned about Emma and Beauty and the Beast:
1) Art imitates life—then becomes a lifelong personal treasure!
While crawling with kittens, Emma revealed an item she kept from the set of Beauty and the Beast: Belle’s pinky ring that was partly inspired by a ring from her own mother that Emma wears IRL!
2) Emma wanted to keep the movie as true to the original as possible.
Once Kevin Kline’s Maurice was no longer an inventor, it was Emma who suggested making Belle an inventor in her own right.
3) Emma’s words for her own (hypothetical!) future daughter.
“She is a force to be reckoned with, and never to underestimate her own power.”
4) Don’t ever tell Emma she isn’t capable of something.
But that might not be a bad thing, because you’ll only motivate her to accomplish it!
5) What Emma thinks happens after Belle and Beast’s wedding.
Her answer is spot on and inspirational. Watch the full video to find out what she says:
There is no doubt in our minds that Emma Watson and kittens continue to be the best thing on the internet!