Get ready to lounge with style starting May 26 when you visit the all-new Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge Experience at Disneyland Resort! In honor of the 40th anniversary of Disneyland’s Space Mountain, guests of this new experience will lounge while taking in the awesome view of Tomorrowland each night from 8-10 p.m. And to make the experience even more (inter)stellar, you’ll be able to view scheduled fireworks displays right from your lounge chair while eating from a scrumptious snack box! Amazing.
Here are the snacks you’ll get to enjoy:
- Mickey Cloud Cake: Cream-filled sponge cake
- Chocolate Eclipse: Cream-filled chocolate cake drenched in chocolate
- Coconut Comet: Coconut-strawberry iced sponge cake filled with cream
- Planetary Pie: Mini cherry-filled pie
- Moon Rocks: Boursin herbed cheese, cream cheese, shredded cheddar and jack cheese, chives, pimentos, bacon
Sounds and looks delicious.
And look at this cool lounge space:We can definitely envision ourselves relaxing here, munching on deliciousness, and taking in an awesome view.
You can make your reservations now by visiting Disneyland.com/dining or you can call 714-781-DINE.
What do you think about this Disneyland Resort’s new Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge? Tell us in the comments!