We’ve got more amazing news about the upcoming ultimate Disney fan event, D23 Expo, and this time we’re taking the stage! That’s right, we here at Oh My Disney are thrilled to announce that during all 3 days of the D23 Expo, we’ll be featuring fun, live attractions from the Oh My Disney Stage, located in the heart of the DCPI pavilion. It’s going to be an epic weekend, brought to you by us! The official Oh My Disney schedule from our stage will be announced in July, but until then, here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect to delight in:
Oh My Disney Stage:
Stay tuned to find out who will be gracing our stage.
A live taping of the Oh My Disney Show hosted by Alexys Gabrielle.
You’ll be able to experience the show in person for the first time.
Live performances and first looks.
They’re going to be so good. We can’t wait to announce what we have in store!
Yes, please! Because Disney toys are the best toys.
We’re not playing around when we say you won’t want to miss the fun games we have in store.
Be engaged by in-depth conversations and gain behind-the-scenes insights.
Live streams of our events.
Can’t be at D23 in person? That’s okay! We’ll come to you with live streams from Oh My Disney, Disney Style, Polaris, Disney Family, and other Disney social accounts!
Be sure to keep a lookout for more details about the Oh My Disney stage.
In addition to our fabulous news, here’s more exciting details about D23 Expo:
Level Up! The Walt Disney Company’s Video Game Showcase
When: Saturday, July 15, 1:00 p.m.
Gamers, this event will be for you! Fans will rejoice in experiencing never-before-seen games, trailers, and special guests from the games of Disney, Star Wars, and Marvel! There will also be exciting announcements brought to you by DCPI Chairman Jimmy Pitaro and new information about the much anticipated games of Star Wars Battlefront II, Kingdom Hearts III, and more!
The Walt Disney Company’s Celebrated Product Legacy and the Exciting Future Ahead
When: Friday, July 14 at 10:00 a.m.
Get an inside look at the making of Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, and Marvel products and collectibles, and get a first look at exciting new products before they hit the shelves! Surprises are in store, and fans will enjoy learning more about the history and important role products have played in Disney’s history.
Disney Books Panels and Presentations
When: Friday, July 14 and Sunday July 16, various times
Journey into the pages of your favorite books from Disney Publishing Worldwide with these exclusive panels and presentations:
- July 14 at 10:30 a.m. join Gravity Falls creator Alex Hirsch and Star vs. The Forces of Evil creator Daron Nefcy as they discuss their journeys bringing these hugely popular series from the screen to the page with their bestselling books Gravity Falls: Journal 3 and Star vs. The Forces of Evil: Star and Marco’s Guide to Mastering Every Dimension. If you haven’t read these books, you need to check them out!
- July 14 at 4:30 p.m. enjoy a presentation hosted by Mindy Johnson, author of Ink & Paint: The Women of Walt Disney’s Animation, who will be interviewing animators from Walt Disney Animation Studios as they discuss women in animation and the remarkable contributions they have made throughout Disney history.
- Saturday, July 15, at 6:00 p.m Disney Legends Richard Sherman and Floyd Norman will delight fans with discussions about A Kiss Goodnight, their upcoming book. Sounds legendary!
- Sunday, July 16 at 10 a.m. Marcy Smothers, the author of the upcoming book Eat Like Walt: The Wonderful World of Disney Food, will discuss the creative inspiration Walt Disney got from food, bringing magical dishes from his family’s kitchen to Disneyland! Disney fans and foodies won’t want to miss this event!
- Sunday, July 16, at 4:15 p.m. enjoy a panel titled: Maps of Disney Parks: Charting 60 Years from California to Shanghai. You’ll join the author of Kingdom Keepers, Ridley Pearson, along with Disney Legend Marty Sklar and other fellow Imagineers as they explore the history of Disney Parks!
- Sunday, July 16, at 6 p.m. take part in celebrating the 90th anniversary of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit! With Oswald the Lucky Rabbit: The Search for the Lost Disney Cartoons authors Dave Bossert and David Gerstein, delve into the history of this iconic, lucky character!
- Throughout the weekend, fans can meet select authors at book signings at Talent Central and the Disney Dream Store, so have your books ready!
As you can see, D23 Expo truly has something for everyone. Get your tickets now, because you won’t want to miss this magical weekend featuring all things Disney! And we can’t wait to see you at the Oh My Disney stage!