We were at the Walt Disney Studios Live-Action presentation today at D23 Expo and we almost couldn’t handle the sheer amount of star power on the stage when it came time to talk about Avengers: Infinity War. Seriously everyone, it was insane!! Here’s the Marvel stars that strolled out on stage, in order of appearance so that we can all feel like we were there once again:
- Josh Brolin (Thanos)
- Paul Bettany, (Jarvis, who is now Vision)
- Elizabeth Olsen (Scarlet Witch)
- Pom Klementieff (Mantis)
- Karen Gillan (Nebula)
- Dave Bautista (Drax)
- Don Cheadle (War Machine)
- Sebastian Stan (Winter Soldier)
- Anthony Mackie (Falcon)
- Benedict Cumberbatch (Doctor Strange)
- Tom Holland (Spider-Man)
- Chadwick Boseman (Black Panther)
- Mark Ruffalo (Hulk)
- Chris Hemsworth (Thor)
- Robert Downey Jr. (Iron Man)
By the time they got to bringing out Robert Downey Jr. the entire audience was basically losing their minds. It was one of the most incredible panel moments we’ve ever seen! This is what it looked like:
And that wasn’t everything Marvel gifted us with today. They also showed us an incredible sneak peak clip of Avengers: Infinity War. Here’s what we saw in it:
- It began with team Guardians of the Galaxy, when a man collides into their ship. That man?
- Thor!!!!!!! With the short hair he has in the Thor: Ragnarok trailer! The Guardians bring Thor into their ship and try to wake him up.
- Thor says “Something is terribly wrong.” Uh-oh.
- We see Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet! AHHHHH!!!!!
- We see hair raise up on Peter Parker’s arm as he looks out of school bus.
- We see Spider-Man in his super advanced suit standing on some sort of aircraft!
- We see Cap with a beard!
- We see Doctor Strange with the Guardians of the Galaxy and Iron Man looking really worried!
- OMG WE SEE LOKI WITH THE TESSERACT.
- IT’S JUST SO MUCH TO TAKE IN.
You guys. We seriously feel so many emotions after seeing that sneak peak. It was so good and we feel truly grateful to Marvel for treated us all with it. Avengers: Infinity War opens on May 2018 and we cannot wait. It’s going to be truly epic.