This weekend at San Diego Comic-Con, Marvel Studios revealed the brand new Thor: Ragnarok trailer and, as expected, it made us even more excited to see the film. Take a look:
Here are some thoughts we had:
- Loving this Thor voiceover.
- “I lost my hammer, like, yesterday, so that’s still pretty fresh.” LOL Thor.
- Thor went on a journey of self discovery—that’s when you know things are going to change for him big time.
- AHHH! When the Marvel Studios logo turns from red to green it’s sooooo good.
- Bruce Banner looking great in a blazer!
- Hela, the Goddess of Death, looks so evil and fierce. That head piece!
- Also, Cate Blanchett is goals.
- Valkyrie on her flying horse!!! Can’t even handle it. She. Is. Everything.
- LOL at Thor telling Bruce that he won in the Thor/Hulk battle. Can we please be their friends?
- That music! That landscape! Hela! YES.
- Thor is putting together a team like the old days and we want to be on that team.
- Oh hey, Loki.
- Loki, you’re so sassy.
- Loki and Thor working together!!!!
- Jeff Goldblum bringing magic to the screen as the Grandmaster.
- Brief glimpse of Idris Elba as Heimdall!
- “I’m not a queen or a monster. I’m the goddess of death. What were you the god of again?” Hela throwing down.
- AHHH THOR is full of lighting! There is lightning coming out of his eyes—what!!!!
- “Hulk like raging fire. Thor like smoldering.” LOL, nice burn from Hulk.
We are especially excited to learn more about Valkyrie, played by Tessa Thompson and pictured here:
We can already tell she’s going to be fierce.
Us when we think about all things Thor: Ragnarok:
Plus, check out the brand new poster:
We can’t wait to see more of Thor, Hulk, and friends on November 3.