Our favorite personal healthcare companion, Baymax, has made his way from San Fransokyo to Southern California, and on a scale of 1-10, we can now rate our well being at 100! Yep, Baymax In Real Life is about to delight you as he surprises beachgoers, children, and even doggos in this heartwarming video. You’ll even get some expert health advice. Get ready, because this clip is about to put a smile on your face for the rest of the day:
One word: “Bah-a-la-la-la.” (That counts as one word, right?)
Here are a few more thoughts we had while watching Baymax In Real Life:
- We want Baymax in our lives every day. Can we make this happen?
- Friends covered in pollen will indeed make us sneeze.
- No, you are not fast, Baymax. But that’s okay. Your slow jog brings us joy.
- Bubbles. We want all the bubbles.
- We’d love to play soccer with Baymax any day!
- MORE BUBBLES!
- We want a Baymax hug.
- Baymax’s breakdancing skills are impressive. (Seriously, that’s better than we can do.)
- We’ll definitely be sure to watch our salt intake. Great tip.
Thanks, Baymax. We heart you and this video. We’ll be practicing our fist bump until further notice.
Share your thoughts about Baymax IRL in the comments, and don’t forget that Big Hero 6 the series is coming to Disney XD!