Stop everything you’re doing and watch the Avengers: Infinity War trailer! We are seriously not okay right now because it is SO GOOD. Get ready to see all of your favorite Marvel characters in one trailer … and try to stay calm about it. We are not calm at all. We’re talkin’ Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Dr. Strange, Vision, Scarlet Witch, and that is just in the first 15 seconds. GAHHH! Okay, we’ll take a breath now and let you watch. Behold:
Here are some thoughts we had, and we’ll warn you that they may be just words and emotions:
- Voice over by iconic heroes? Check. It begins with: “There was an idea to bring together a group of remarkable people to see if we could become something more, so when they needed us we could fight the battles that they never could.” What a time to be alive.
- We’re worried about Tony Stark.
- We’re worried about all of our heroes.
- So good to see Dr. Strange and Wong again!
- Totally shipping Vision and Scarlet Witch.
- Thor, Thor, Thor, Thor. Thinking of Thor: Ragnarok and crying.
- Black Widow is BACK. YAAAS.
- That music and that Marvel Studios intro has got us in chills.
- Spidey senses are happening! Yes Peter Parker!
- What is that ship in the sky? Not good.
- Tony Stark took off his sunglasses and you know things are getting real.
- OMG Loki! He has the Tesseract. WE KNEW IT.
- Thanos is so scary.
- T’Challa!!!! Aka Black Panther. This would be a good time to mention how EXCITED we are for the Black Panther movie!
- T’Challa saying, “Get this man a shield.” Cap coming in out of the shadows. We can’t anymore. It’s too good.
- Oh no, Thanos is taking Vision’s Infinity Stone!! Not okay.
- It’s. The. Infinity. Gauntlet. In case you didn’t know, the Gauntlet has a place for each of the Infinity stones to be mounted on it, and it means BIG TROUBLE if Thanos gets them all.
- Hey, Winter Soldier!
- Everyone running together. We want to run with them forever and ever.
- Thor and the Guardians of the Galaxy. NO WORDS.
We are now going to have to sit quietly for a while and think about everything we just saw because it’s so much that we love, all at once. What a great day to be a Marvel fan. We can’t wait to see Avengers: Infinity War in theaters in May 2018! Until then, feast your eyes on this epic poster: