Pixar Fest is a celebration of everything we love about Disney•Pixar at Disneyland and Disney California Adventure, and it’s all coming to a close on September 3! That includes, first and foremost, the limited-time food, beverages, and merch available at Disneyland Resort from now until then. Let’s take a look at some of the goods you can still experience during Pixar Fest, inspired by none other than our beloved Disney•Pixar pals:
We’ve always wanted to try Remy’s iconic ratatouille dish!
First off, let’s just take a moment to appreciate this adorable baby Dory-shaped dessert. We wouldn’t have the heart to eat it!
We love all of these Toy Story treats to infinity and beyond, especially these super cute Alien macarons:
- Boot Beer Root Beer Float served in a Souvenir Woody’s Boot from Golden Horseshoe, Disneyland
- Jessie’s Berry Jubilee Funnel Cake from Golden Horseshoe, Disneyland
- Lots-o’-Straw-“Bear”-y Funnel Cake from Hungry Bear Restaurant, Disneyland
- Lots-o’-Straw-“Bear”-y Churro from Tomorrowland, Disneyland
We can’t wait to try these UP-inspired desserts:
- Fried-ricksen Bologna Sandwich from Carnation Café, Disneyland
- Fredrickson TV Diner from Carnation Café, Disneyland
- UP Merit Badge Éclair from Jolly Holiday Bakery Café, Disneyland
- UP-Tart – Nutella Pop Tart Chocolate Fredrickson House & Balloons from Cappuccino Cart, Disneyland
- Coco Churro from Frontierland, Disneyland
- Mike Wazowski Bread from Pacific Wharf Café, Disney California Adventure
- Sulley Premium Popcorn Bucket from All Disneyland Resort popcorn carts
- Mike Wazowski Sipper from Disney California Adventure quick-service restaurants
We love us some Disney Parks desserts, especially when it’s inspired by awesome Disney•Pixar characters. Since we’re going to gobble up these treats in no time, it’s a good thing there will be new merch for souvenirs—like this cute embroidered cap—which we want to take home ASAP:The 2018 Pixar Fest logo will also be on tees—featuring characters like Woody, Buzz, Mike, and Sulley—and a limited release pin:In addition, Loungefly is coming out with a special Pixar Fest leather tote to carry all our Disney Parks essentials! Last but not least, we need to bring home a Pixar Fest tumbler, which features an illuminated claw from Toy Story reaching down for an adorable Alien. Now that’s something we can sip on!
Be sure to visit Pixar Fest before September 3!