We are having an excellent morning, because the newest trailer for Disney’s The Nutcracker and the Four Realms was just released today! We had a lot of reactions to it, and are ready to recap our thoughts for you. First things first: if you haven’t seen the trailer, watch it now:
Now that we’re all on the same page, here are seven thoughts we had while watching the official trailer for The Nutcracker and the Four Realms for the first time!
- The twinkling music that starts off the trailer got us in the Christmas spirit immediately! It may be August, but we are ready to watch what is sure to be a new holiday classic … Right. Now.
- This is some fantastic-looking ballet! We need more of it in our lives. Especially as performed by one of the stars of the film, ballerina Misty Copeland!
- These settings look like they are out of this world! We are ready to immerse ourselves in the incredible four realms over and over again once the movie is released.
- Ooh, Clara (played by Mackenzie Foy) is a princess (who happens to look like she’ll be an incredibly heroic princess, no less!).
- Helen Mirren is sure to absolutely slay the villain role as Mother Ginger. We’re not sure we’re emotionally prepared.
- Everything about Keira Knightley’s look and performance … YES. Just yes.
- Are we ready, you ask? You’d better believe it!
Also, if you want a break down of all the amazing fashion in the trailer, take a look at this article by our friends at Disney Style!
Disney’s The Nutcracker and the Four Realms will be in theatres November 2, just in time to kick off the start of the holiday season. In the meantime, check out a new poster for the movie:
And you have to look at these beautiful new stills:
Gorgeous! See you in theatres November 2!