Whether you realize it or not, Disney movies probably taught you many life lessons throughout the years. Turns out that Walt Disney, the man who started the magic, had a lot more words of wisdom to share! We rounded up a few of our favorites, so get ready to take notes and be inspired:
- “When you’re curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.”
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
- “There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.”
- “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.”
- “Somehow I can’t believe there are many heights that can’t be scaled by a man who knows the secret of making dreams come true.”
Walt Disney always knows best. Which quote is your new life motto?