If you’ve ever daydreamed about moving into outer space, then you need to be prepared to make that dream a reality. To do just that, we did research in the best way possible–by watching Zenon: Girl of the 21st Century. Most of the things we learned about living in space came from watching this movie. After carefully studying the world of Zenon, we came up with some things that we all need to start doing to achieve our own space society by 2022, the year that Zenon’s space colony was created:
1. Start using holograms of teachers in classes.
We wonder if we would be able to pay more attention.
2. Start harvesting underwater vegetation as a major source of energy and food.
We’ll have to do some research and figure out what that really means.
3. Create a space center so people can live in space.
We can totally do this.
4. Wear a slinky in our hair to achieve ultimate Zenon fashion status.
Oh, and master the color coordination of fashionistas like Zenon and Nebula.
5. Invent a stress helmet.
We would like one of these, now.
6. Start hydroponically growing all of our food.
Which means no dirt, no preservatives, and no artificial coloring.
7. Start saying “Cetus-Lupeedus.”
And greet everyone by saying, “Morning, glorious.”
8. Make commercial space planes that go from Earth to space.
These need to be different than spaceships. They need to be like the airplanes we have here. Okay? Okay.
Now that you know exactly what to do, we can all get started on the journey to achieve the space society we’ve been dreaming of since the ‘90s. Good luck!
What ways will you help achieve Zenon’s space society by 2022? Tell us in the comments!